Who loves a good list? Microsoft Lists might be for you.
Lists is included in Microsoft 365 Standard Plans and upwards, and as part of our mini-series about getting the most out of Office 365, here is a quick overview.
Microsoft Lists is a tool that helps you organise and track information in customisable lists. Some of the key features of Microsoft Lists are:
- You can create a list from scratch, import data from a CSV file, or use one of the ready-made templates for common scenarios like work progress, asset management, employee onboarding, and more12.
- You can customise your list with different column types, views, filters, formatting, and rules. You can also add images, links, statuses, and due dates to your list items12.
- You can share your list with others and collaborate in real-time. You can also control the sharing permissions, assign tasks, and set reminders23.
- You can access your list from any web browser or use the Lists app for iOS. You can also integrate your list with Microsoft Teams and work with your list data in a flexible way14.
We use it to handle certain customer renewals; the list emails us 45 days before something is due for renewal.
You might consider organising your:
- Marketing Campaign
- Customer Contacts, Issues, Feedback and orders (try the Issue Tracker Template)
- Inventory or Assets (using the Asset Manager Template)
Clearly, the product is not a full-blown CRM(Customer Relationship Management Tool) or ticketing system, but it’s part of your paid subscription, and you might want to consider it before splashing out on something else.
Give us a shout.
We’re here to help you, so if you’d like to talk, please schedule 15 minutes with me.